Sunday, June 22, 2008

Diary No. 18

Tonight the same - she's seeing the sponge thing in her aura, but now it's partly red and the other part is turning fuscia. Don't know what that means, my first impression was that some light was getting in there to lighten up the red (anger?). Whatever it is, she's not in touch with the emotion behind it, so I don't know what to do or think even.

Center of her stomach got a little sore when I touched it. So I did some ART aura cleansing, and that got it back to normal. I had this feeling that I was clearing black gook when I did that. Not sure why, but I got that visual in the back of my head.

We then had a little cathartic emotional session, mainly me freaking about about mom's complaining about things about the house. I'm doing my best and I can't take it anymore, especially since I'm wiped out from handing in the final copy of the dissertation on Friday. Then she felt bad that I felt bad, and we had a nice little mother/daughter chat, where she told me she just realized that health is the most important thing and she should stop worrying about the money because the house is paid for and she can get a reverse mortgage if necessary (which would be wonderful, because it would mean she survives this thing).

Mom also misses her sisters. As of late March she's the only one left of her nuclear family.

So then Pauline called me up with some Reiki homework. I need to send Reiki to my mom receiving the perfect drug combination and dose in the perfect time sequence.

No comments: