Friday, May 30, 2008

Diary No. 13

Last night - same, used Dick Sutphen's Healing Force self-hypnosis CD. Mom found it a little long.

I usually ask her if anything went on for her, and she usually has had nothing happen. Last night it was similar, but her perceptions were heightened. She saw me with a light yellow (gold?) aura around me. That was cool.

I also decided to use the aura cleansing technique from the Rand Advanced Reiki Training class (Kathie Lipinski in my case). You have the person visualize the dis-ease. In this case, she saw her tumor falling apart from the CyberKnife treatment. However, when I asked her if it had a particular shape and had anything to teach her, she saw a gray amorphous shape, kind of kidney-shaped, in her aura. It was telling her to eat her vegetables and be nice to people (she's already a sweet person, so I'm thinking that had to do with communication style). She saw me take it out of her aura, which was great.

Something about the night before last that I forgot. When she first got home from the hospital and I did Reiki on her while she was in bed, she wanted to know if I saw any of our relatives who had passed. I have never done so. She saw her whole family one night when we were doing the Reiki session (she's the last one left). Very interesting.

She's gotten over the crabby thing. That's nice. We also sat out in the sun for a while today - nice for the vitamin D production.

More on tonight's session tomorrow.

No comments: