Saturday, May 31, 2008

Diary No. 14

Last night we used music only. It was kind of a nice break from having to be so active mentally during the session (even though the Sutphen CD is for her, I end up getting into it too and moving my hands in accordance with it).

One interesting thing occurred - while the night before she had seen a grey shape in her aura, which I cleared out, last night when I asked her to identify the size and shape of dis-ease she saw in the same place, in her aura instead of her body, and this time it was red with jagged edges, kind of like a sunburst shape. I wonder what that was? Is that what cancer cells look like.

For someone who never meditated outside of some yoga classes she took while she was in her '70s, my mother is sensing some pretty interesting things, which seem really metaphysical to me.

No comments: